Thursday 3 April 2014

Foodie Adventures: Fika Swedish Cafe

Hello! :)
Damn, I really blog once a month :(
But anyway! Here's another restaurant that I went to last month :D

Fika Swedish cafe

There are two branches, one at Milennia Walk and the other at Beach Road.
Just click on the "we are here" tab

DO YOU KNOW THAT SWEDEN IS FAMOUS FOR..


ABBA



Absolute vodka



H&M


AND OF COURSE, MEATBALLS! 



Initially, I thought the restaurant would be quite far away from Millenia Walk, but unexpectedly, it was right outside. HEHE.



The front of the restaurant!
And yes, it's halal, so no worries my Muslim friends!




This was the barista's area and look! I just snapped his unglam face. HEHE



Soup of the day:
Clam chowder soup with croutons which was super delicious!
The soup wasn't that thick which makes it less gelat (sickening) after finishing the entire bowl.

This costs $6.90



My friend ordered smoked salmon crepe at $17.90.
I have to say, the smoked salmon was good, however, the crepe was a tad too thick.
If it was a little bit thinner, it would have been good.





Seafood pasta at $24.90
You get to choose between tomato base, cream base and aglio olio style.
And seafood pastas tastes best in aglio olio style (to me)
Oh yes, and there is a gluten free pasta option, just add $2 and you'll get to have a slightly less sinful meal. hehe.

This aglio olio was good, the taste and seasoning was just right. It might have been a bit oily but if it was too dry, it wouldn't have been so delicious.




MEATBALLS!
This is one of the MUST-TRYS.
This costs $19.50 and it is definitely better than IKEA's.
On the whole, it's just a lot yummier and you should really try it since Swedish meatballs are good :D



And hey! My OOTD for that day!
I miss my vibrant hair :(
Now my hair looks like some faded piece of.. thingy. LOL.


But yay! I promise! More foodie adventures to tempt all you hungry and greedy people. 
And I've decided to stop my loots posts for now.
Too busy to collate anything :(

So.. till the next post, which hopefully won't be a month later. hehe.