Sunday 31 March 2013

Advertorial types and rates



Advertorial Type #1 
Cash payment only ($20)

 Advertorial will include: 
 1. ONE picture for the advertorial (provided by you) 
2. Your website's URL 
3. A short mention (eg. XXX has just updated with a new collection, do visit them now! ) 



Advertorial Type #2
Cash payment only (sponsored items optional) ($20)

 Advertorial will include: 
1. One Facebook shoutout for your website 
2. One Twitter shoutout for your website 
3. One Instagram shoutout for your website 
(Content will be the same, and all will be posted at the same time) 



Advertorial Type #3 
Cash payment + Sponsorship of ONE item of my choice
($20)

 Advertorial will include: 
1. Advertorial is incorporated into my daily posts 
2. You can provide some pictures/ I'll take photos or model if it's flatters me a lot (Only ONE photo) 
3. Your website's URL 
4. A short mention (eg. I'm wearing a floral dress from XXX's new collection )


Advertorial Type #4 
Cash payment + Sponsorship of items of my choice
($25)

 Advertorial will include: 
1. An individual blogpost dedicated to your site 
 2. You can provide some pictures/ I'll take photos or model if it's flatters me a lot (MIN 5 photos)
3. Your website's URL 
4. A write up about your site including unique features you'd like me to mention, giveaways, promotions etc 

 Advertorial Type #5
Side Bar Banner
Cash payment only

 Will include: 
1. Side Bar banner of 181 x 272 for 1 month at $25
2. Put it up for 3 months for only $60!

The above is modified from the one taken from pxdkitty :)

Email me at tlcenquires@gmail.com for more information ^^